|My hair was never this long when I wore it straight|
- Protective - Chicago winters are brutal.
- Versatile - I can't imagine wearing my hair the same way everyday.
- Quick - I love my hair, but there are only so many hours in the day and I need to be more productive with my time.
- Long-lasting and neat - I'm not interested in washing more than once every two weeks, so I need a style that will last and will be neat. If I need to do a touch up, it needs to be a simple process.
- Simple - I'm not a hairstylist and braiding is not an option.
- Professional - None of the above matters if I can't wear the style to work
|I forgot to take a before picture on Monday,|
so this was actually taken on Tuesday.
The starting point is the same each day.
|4 twists in the bottom row; 3 twists in each of the|
2 rows above that
|I like the front better than the back|
|Not what I had in mind, but this can get better with practice|
|I love coordinating clothes & accessories|
|You see that crooked part? I need to clean this side up a little.|
I'm a big fan of finger parting, but I know I can do better.
I'll fix it this weekend.
|With the exception of the puffy party, I think this was pretty good|
|Simple and clean look in the front. Perfect for the office.|
|There's a lot going on back here, but I LOVE it!|
|Amazing what a clip can do!|
|Ignore the head and check out the hair :-)|
|I surprised myself with this one!|